Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Hmmm, I wonder.....


Ok, so possible epiphany time: You know how in the Billy Joel song "You May Be Right" where he says: 

"Remember how I found you there
Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled."?

Well...what if the person he was singing about was the same person in the Elton John song "Someone Saved My Life Tonight"? That song as has a line about person sitting in an electric chair.
The line goes "Prima donna Lord you really should have been there; Sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair." Soooo, what if Billy Joel was at the same party as Elton John, and told dirty jokes to that person to make 'em laugh?




Food for thought.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...