Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"GoT Milk?"



Ok so this is a very late minute post with a last minute skit I just now finished a few minutes ago.
All I've seen being talked about on the internet and even my own group on Facebook, the Fuckery Group, is about the latest episode of the last season of Game of Throne where GoT character Tourmind talk about his love of giant's milk and how it came to be.\

You check it out here:




So I figured, what the hell, I do my own little riff on it with my figures and go from there.
Enjoy....











                           



I have a strong hunch she's not going to like where this story goes....








No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...