TGIT!!!!!
Well exactly what part of "New undersea partner" did you not get? Of course he pulls on boners.
Arthur pretty much all but spelt it out for you man, are ye that fucking dense!?
I'd say get a room you two, but when you're in charge of an area that spans over 2/3rds of the worlds' surface, pretty much everywhere is your own personal love shack/romper room.
I wonder if Mera knows though......
Welcome to a place where the spirit of Fuckery, Toyfare and Robot Chicken live, and action figures do bad things to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."
Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...
-
TGIT Bitches!!!! So as you may have surmissed from the title above, for this week's edition of So, Who Would Win?, I'm pitting two...
-
Hey, Happy New Year's Eve people! Yes, today is indeed the last official day of the year, and the last post of this year as well. I w...
-
Before I start off with today's skit, I wanted to address yesterday's post. Going back and looking at it, I think perhaps I crossed ...

No comments:
Post a Comment