Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Random Morbid Observation#432



I'm not sure of you guys will even know who I'm talking about, seeing as how this post's related to Pro-Wrestling, specifically the Ring of Honor wrestling promotion, but bear with me anyways.

Ok so they have a new co-broadcast announcer by the name of Ian Riccaboni. This is what he looks like:



I swear to Harambe, he looks A LOT like the gangster Jake "Itchy" Rossi from the 1990 Dick Tracy movie.

I don't know, maybe he's a great/great-great grandson or something ;) 

Damn good movie that was though, from the story to the cast and their performances. Loved how grotesque and ugly the villains looked, never realizing until years later that that's how they were designed to look. 

My only complaint was the opening scene where most Tracy's infamous rogues' gallery were killed off fairly quickly at the beginning, rather than towards the end. 




No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...