Monday, January 22, 2018

"I Can't Get No, Sand-isfaction!"


















Wow, he sure took that well all things considered. 
What a bitch though. Then again we are talking about Sable, also known as Mrs. Brock Lesnar, Rena "Sable" Lesnar. 


                                                             Yeah THAT Brock Lesnar!

That Sable figure is the 1998 WWF Shotgun Saturday Night Series 2 figure, in case you were wondering.

My mom just happened to see her and a few other various old WWF(E) wrestling figures from the late 90's in a bag while working at the local Habitat for Humanity, and snatched it up, thinking of me.

Also, I did "borrow" some quotes that I sprinkled in that skit. The first one about being " Long and lean and squeaky clean. Well, two out of three ain't bad" was from a promo Ravishing Rick Rude cut back in the day.

The other is from the 1994 movie True Lies, where Bill Paxton (RIP Bill) plays Simon the sleazy car salesmen, where he talks about Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife having "A pair of titties that make you wanna' stand up and beg for buttermilk."
                                                       
                                                              Here's that whole clip:

Goddamn he plays that sleazy fuck so damn well!


And what's this I hear about this being the 1200th post? Really? Damn.
Soooooo go me?



No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...