Monday, November 13, 2017

"I Be Stroking!"










I imagine the suit comes with its own lubrication though, so there's that.....

My God the flood of sexual harassment accusations are just flooding out of Hollyweird at the moment. Louis C.K., George Takei (Big surprise there right?), Brett Ratner, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, the list is seemingly endless at this point.

I'm not complaining mind you, as it's way past time those crimes finally came to light, exposing the perpetrators for what they are. But why now? Something's up.

Oh and if today's title sound familiar, that's 'cause it should:


Ahhh yes, good ol' Clarence Carter.



No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...