Monday, May 20, 2019

Top 5: Questions you've always wanted to ask the Multiple Man but were afraid to


It's been awhile I know, I just haven't been feeling the whole blogging thing lately and figured I'd take a break.
For me these days it's all about posting when I feel I actually have something to say or am inspired to create and showcase something rather than just posting just to fill some imaginary quota I feel I should be filling.
Don't worry I'm good, just not feeling under the gun to post as much is all.

That being said, here's a list of the Top 5 questions I think we've all wanted to ask Jamie Maddrox, a.k.a. The Multiple Man, but maybe were just afraid to. Well, now you can, or at least I have for you.

I asked and found some random Twitter users to send in their questions for Jamie, and I picked the top 5 ones I liked the best.

Let's see how it went shall we?

                                                    









                                           










Well damn, that sure got nasty quick didn't it?
I guess it's safe to say he's not coming back to answer any more questions anytime soon.

3 comments:

googum said...

To be fair, those questions showed him more respect than the X-Men do lately...

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Really? Huh, I mean I guess that's really saying something if that's true doesn't it, ha ha.

Miles said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...