Well folks, I know I've complained about my computer possibly shitting the bed in the past, but this time it really looks like it just might.
An odd coincidence considering that legendary Apple founder Steve Jobs died yesterday.
I don't know how much time this ol' gal's got, but if you don't see an update from me soon, then you know why.
I'll try to upload a funny skit I had planned on posting today, but with the computer loading so damn slow, that might not happen. Oh well, so is life. If I can't, then I hope you guys all have a great and safe weekend!
Welcome to a place where the spirit of Fuckery, Toyfare and Robot Chicken live, and action figures do bad things to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."
Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...
-
TGIT Bitches!!!! So as you may have surmissed from the title above, for this week's edition of So, Who Would Win?, I'm pitting two...
-
Hey, Happy New Year's Eve people! Yes, today is indeed the last official day of the year, and the last post of this year as well. I w...
-
Before I start off with today's skit, I wanted to address yesterday's post. Going back and looking at it, I think perhaps I crossed ...
2 comments:
computers aye - always lettin' ya down. God I don't know what Id do if my apple brought it.
Cry probably - in a manly way ;D
Dale, shoot me an email! I'm googum at hotmail.
My computer does ok, but it thinks there is Regular me and Administrator me, and it's running like Two-Face's computer. Annoying, but it's holding in there.
Post a Comment